Saturday, November 26, 2016

New Pattern - Katie's Slouch Hat!

You guuuuys! Some super exciting news here.... I've got a brand new pattern up in my Ravelry store. One of my dear knitting friends and I got to talking about a hat for her lovely daughter, and after some playing, I came up with this adorable little slouch hat. Which I of course named after her beautiful daughter.

Katie's slouch hat is a comfy, cozy, hat perfect for winter days. It made using simple garter and stockinette stitch, so it's easy enough for a beginner. The plain stitches also lend itself beautifully to handpainted or highly variegated yarns. And it only takes 1 ball of worsted weight yarn! It's quick, easy, and oh so cozy. I just adore it!

The pattern is available in my Ravelry store HERE. Be sure and check it out, and create a Ravelry project page so I can see the beauties your create!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment